The university-wide calendar is an exciting tool for the entire Creighton community. Effective use of the calendar is also an important recommendation from the "Best Places to Work" communication committee. The following outline will aid in the use of the calendar. Please note, the Creighton Campus Calendar is ONLY for Creighton sponsored events. Events not sponsored by Creighton are not to be placed on the calendar.
These are broad categories defined by audience, function and content. All postings will need to be submitted in these categories; your area will need to determine if the event you are submitting should appear in multiple category areas. When posting an event, select ONLY the categories to which your event MAY apply (do not select other categories unless it was approved by the Administrator or is a defined process by your area).
- Academics: events, programs
- Admissions: activities and events that support recruitment of students
- Alumni: events for alumni
- Athletics: events and activities involving athletics
- Continuing Education: courses, classes that receive continuing education hours
- Human Resources: faculty and staff events, benefits and wellness programs
- Lectures, Theater, Performances and Community Events: events open to the public
- Ministry: events and activities that support the ministry programs
- Professional Development: courses, programs and events that provide professional development
- Student Services: programs, information, services for students