Intelligent Grading Solution (IGS)
Intelligent Grading Solution (IGS) is a self-service exam grading system for Creighton faculty and staff. This new system is a replacement for using bubble sheets for exams and does not impact the use of online exams in Blueline or ExamSoft.
- Print and scan exam sheets at will on a printer near you (no more trips to the Old Gym)
- Grade and process exams when and where you choose
- Access test results, edits, and reports immediately
- Learn more about the features by reviewing Intelligent-Grading-Solution-Brochure-ver2.pdf.
- To request an IGS account, contact the myIT Service Desk at ext 1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, review the IGS User Guide online.
- Contact email@example.com if department specific training is needed.
Click here to login to your IGS account.
IGS is provided for CU faculty and staff at no charge.
Use of IGS, by faculty, staff and students is governed by Creighton University’s Fair, Reasonable and Acceptable Use Policy.
For help contact the myIT Service Desk.
- By Phone: Call 402-280-1111 or 800-329-1011
- By email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online anytime: myIT.creighton.edu
Last Updated: 08/29/2019