Intelligent Grading Solution (IGS)
Last Updated: 08/29/2018
Intelligent Grading Solution (IGS) is a self-service exam grading system for Creighton faculty and staff. This new system is a replacement for using bubble sheets for exams and does not impact the use of online exams in Blueline or ExamSoft.
- Print and scan exam sheets at will on a printer near you (no more trips to the Old Gym)
- Grade and process exams when and where you choose
- Access test results, edits, and reports immediately
- Learn more about the features by reviewing Intelligent-Grading-Solution-Brochure-ver2.pdf.
- Login to IGS at https://canon-igs.remark.cloud/login.
- For more information, review the IGS User Guide online.
- Contact email@example.com if department specific training is needed.
IGS is provided for CU faculty and staff at no charge.
Use of IGS, by faculty, staff and students is governed by Creighton University’s Fair, Reasonable and Acceptable Use Policy (http://www.creighton.edu/fileadmin/user/doit/docs/policies/Fair_responsible_and_acceptable_use_Policy.pdf).
For help contact the myIT Service Desk.