Enterprise Applications designs, implements, and supports Creighton University’s administrative and learning management systems; develops and maintains the University web presence; researches and evaluates new software and reporting tools; provides ad-hoc reports for various functional departments; installs and supports several ancillary systems; and administers Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server Databases.
Administrative systems supported include:
- Banner Finance System
- Banner Student Information System
- Advance/BSR Alumni Information System
- Oracle Human Resources/Payroll: The Oracle Human Resources/Payroll system is used by the Human Resources and Payroll departments to manage Human Resources and Payroll functions, for the University and its constituents.
- Discoverer: Oracle Discoverer is part of Oracle's Business Intelligence set of tools. Discoverer is intended to provide end users easy access to data and allow them to do data analysis and set-up ad-hoc queries. Opportunities for learning this system are available to employees who are users of Oracle based systems, on an as-needed basis.
- Admission Pros: Admission Pros software is a Creighton Admissions software package that is used collaboratively by Creighton School of Medicine, School of Pharmacy and Health Professions, School of Nursing, University College, Graduate School, College of Business and Undergraduate Admissions.
Web based applications supported include:
Ancillary Systems support:
- Affirmative Action Application
- Fixed Asset System
- Financial Scorecard
- IKON Document Imaging
- KBACE- KBX Kube
- Resource 25
- Tax Navigator