The Service Level Agreements (SLAs) reflect our client-focused, services-based commitment to you. We commit to:
- Document and publish the technology services that DoIT provides.
- Provide predictable levels of response, availability and service maintenance.
- Document our responsibilities as a service provider and of clients receiving services.
- Document processes for requesting services.
The SLA between DoIT and the Campus is the over-arching agreement that DoIT will align with in providing shared technology services. The over-arching SLA is outlined in a document titled “DoIT and Campus Service Level Agreement”. Additional SLA’s, also known as “Service-Based Agreements” will be documented in detail for mission critical services that require more focused management and measurement.
The service-based SLAs document our commitment to a specified level for that particular service. These documents can be found by clicking the links below.
- Desktop Support - Draft
- Technology Security - Draft
- High Performance Computing - Draft
- Lecture Capture - Draft
- Data Center - Draft
- Network Services - TBD
The customer-based SLAs document our commitment to a specific level for that particular school or department. In most cases, the campus agreement will cover services required for schools or departments. However, if custom needs are required, they will be listed here. These documents can be found by clicking the links below.
- Dental School - Draft
- School of Medicine - TBD