Come and enjoy short virtual sessions on various technology topics for everyone.
Web-based training courses are available any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. Select one of the following links below for the type of training that you need.
**Beginning Monday, April 19, 2021, the Banner Finance, Banner Student, and CUBuyplus request forms will be in myIT.creighton.edu.
To submit a request for new access or updates:
- Go to myIT.creighton.edu.
- Select I Need Something.
- Select Access and Permissions.
- Select one of the following: Banner Finance Access, Banner Student Access, or CUBuyplus Access.
- Complete the form. There is a text field at the end of the form for special requests.
- Click Submit.
- CUBuyplus Browser Training
Complete this training if you will be buying/requesting items for your department.
- CUBuyplus Approver Training
Complete this training if you are a supervisor/manager and will need to approve purchases for your department.
- CUBuyplus Contract Approver Training
Complete this training if you are a supervisor/manger and will need to approve contracts.
** To request CUBuyplus access, please see the instructions above.
- FWI Digital Sign Training
- CU Computer Administration Rights Policy and Training
- Typo3 Web Content Management
- Creighton Connect Retention Software (Starfish) Training Video (can take some time to load video, please be patient.)
If you have any questions a, please contact the myIT Service Desk at 402-280-1111.