Web-based training courses are available any time of the day or night, 365 days a year. Select one of the following links below for the type of training that you need.
**Beginning Monday, April 19, 2021, the Banner Finance, Banner Student, and CUBuyplus request forms will be in myIT.creighton.edu.
To submit a request for new access or updates:
- Go to myIT.creighton.edu.
- Select I Need Something.
- Select Access and Permissions.
- Select one of the following: Banner Finance Access, Banner Student Access, or CUBuyplus Access.
- Complete the form. There is a text field at the end of the form for special requests.
- Click Submit.
- CUBuyplus Browser Training
Complete this training if you will be buying/requesting items for your department.
- CUBuyplus Approver Training
Complete this training if you are a supervisor/manager and will need to approve purchases for your department.
- CUBuyplus Contract Approver Training
Complete this training if you are a supervisor/manger and will need to approve contracts.
** To request CUBuyplus access, please see the instructions above.
- FWI Digital Sign Training
- CU Computer Administration Rights Policy and Training
- Typo3 Web Content Management
- Creighton Connect Retention Software (Starfish) Training Video (can take some time to load video, please be patient.)
Come and enjoy a short virtual sessions for everyone.
If you have any questions a, please contact the myIT Service Desk at 402-280-1111.