Breakfast Bytes are short technology presentations covering the technology you have in your office, on your computer, or in your classroom. You can enjoy a cup of coffee, donut or muffin, and a breakfast byte of technology. This is an easy, no cost way to increase your understanding of technology.
- Open to the entire Creighton community
- Please note the different times and locations of the sessions.
Upcoming Sessions - Spring 2019 - Save the Dates!
- February 21 - Topic: Albatross Migration - Location: Skutt 104 - 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.
Lydia Levine, Project Manager, will be discussing the Albatross Migration and how it will impact users. Topics of discussion will include:
- An overview of the project
- Work-Flow Process
- Divisional Lead/Administrator Tools
- User Guidance Tools
- Question & Answers
- March 4 - Topic: The State of IT at Creighton - Location: Skutt Ballroom - 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m
Join us for a special Breakfast Bytes at Lunch that is in conjunction with our Technology Test Kitchen. No registration is required for this event.
Have you wondered who and what is behind the technology curtain at Creighton? Please join our panel of experts lead by Tim Brooks, Creighton’s Vice Provost for Information Technology and Library Services on Monday, March 4th at 12 noon in the Skutt Ballroom to find some of the answers.
After brief comments from our experts, they will spend time answering audience questions on the State of IT at Creighton. Topics will include: Creighton’s digital strategy (Mission, Academics, Research, Innovation and Operations or MARIO), new “Tech” on the horizon for IT, Creighton’s cyber security efforts, and highlights of the current IT projects.
- March 21 - Topic: Banner 9 Upgrade - Location: Harper 3023 - 7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Learn more about the Banner 9 upgrade!
- Cancelled - April 25 - Topic: TBA - Location: Skutt 104 - 12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.