Last Updated: 2/1/2023
The Solstice Pod by Mersive allows you to connect and share content wirelessly to the display in a classroom or conference room from your phone, laptop, or tablet. This solution requires both the Solstice Pod (hardware) and the Solstice app on your device.
- For help in setting up your device (laptop, tablet, phone) to work with solstice pods on campus review the Connecting with Solstice at Creighton.
- Review the full Mersive Solstice User Guide.
- Or view the Mersive Getting Quick Start Video
The Solstice application is provided for CU students, faculty and staff at no charge. The Solstice Pod hardware has been deployed in classrooms and conference rooms across campus. If additional units are needed, please contact the ITLS Learning Environments team for pricing and installation.
- Which laptops and mobile devices can be used with Solstice?
Solstice offers universal support for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices with a consistent user experience across all supported operating systems.
- Do I need to install any software to connect and share to Solstice Pods?
ITLS recommends completing a one-time application download to get the full Solstice experience. (See the connecting with Soltice at Creighton information above.)
Use of Zoom, by faculty, staff and students is governed by Creighton University’s Fair, Reasonable and Acceptable Use Policy.
For help contact the myIT Service Desk.
- By Phone: Call 402-280-1111 or 800-329-1011
- By email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online anytime: myIT.creighton.edu