Computer labs are scattered around campus, and may be managed by different groups. Here is a list of labs, with their locations and hours of operation, as best as we could discover.
Residence Hall Labs
Hours: open 24 hours a day
Available to anyone with a NetID
Contact: These labs are managed by the Division of Information Technology and Library Services - (402) 280-1111.
These labs are spread around campus and have distinct hours of operation and restrictions on use.
|Military Science||5||PC||Military Science Students Only||Contact Military Science|
|Parker Family Academic Resource Center||6||PC||Student Athletes Only||Contact Athletic Dept.|
Labs Managed by Other Units (Not Division of IT)
Social Sciences Data Lab
- Creighton Hall Room 437
- Hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday (or by appointment). The lab is not open during class times, which are posted on a calendar outside of the lab.
- Computers: 25
- Type: PC
- Only available to students who are enrolled in a course/major in the Department of Cultural and Social Studies and the Department of Political Science.
- Lab website: www.socialsciencedatalab.com
- Contact information: Pierce Greenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Health Sciences Library in the BioInformation Center
- 16 – desktops, 2nd Floor Classroom
- 6 – standalone desktops, 1st Floor
- 1 - video editing desktop, 1st Floor One Button Studio
- 5 – laptops, available for 4hr. checkout
- Type: PCs and Laptops
- Managed by: Access Services
- Available to Creighton University students, faculty, and staff.
- Outside Creighton clients can request use by contacting Access Services: email@example.com or 402-280-5109.