Access to self-help materials, including two BlueLine courses, are available at doit.creighton.edu/Bannerresources.
Q. What was new in Banner 9?
- Banner 9 brings a new user interface and improved navigation and accessibility. The Banner 9 administrative applications all now have a consumer-web feel. It’s an intuitive, modern experience, whether you’re accessing applications via mobile, portal, or self-service interfaces.
- Each application includes usability improvements, easing the learning curve and reducing the need for training.
- Power users gain enhanced usability and navigation without losing their familiar business rules and shortcuts.
- It will also give you greater flexibility as you’ll be able to run Banner on any browser or tablet.
- More Banner 9 resources
Q. Do I have to use a specific browser?
- No, any browser will work.
Q. What to do if I am experiencing browser issues with Banner 9 usage?
- Banner 9 allows the usage of any browser to connect to the system, but there has been some irregularity with older versions of various browsers. A User may have trouble connecting to Banner but had been fine connecting to it earlier.
- First, try using a different browser. If you can connect to Banner 9 with a different browser, you are good to go!
- If a different browser does not work, try clearing the cache in that browser. Please feel free to contact the Service Desk if you have questions on how to clear the cache.
- One last suggestion is to try a private/incognito window.
Q. Are there be resources to help me become familiar with the new look of Banner 9?
- Yes! There are resources available.
Q. Who can I contact for assistance?
- For specific questions about interpreting data, which form to use, etc., contact your Banner Expert in your area.
- For general questions, contact the Service Desk at ext. 1111, option 3 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Banner access, password resets (for Banner 8), etc., contact the Service Desk at ext. 1111, option 3 or email@example.com.