The Division of Information Technology and Library Services (ITLS) has solutions add your gaming console to the campus network. You will need to connect your gaming device via network cable to the access point in your room. A combination of wireless and wired access points have been added to all dorms on campus. The access point found in your room has four network ports for connecting gaming devices located on the bottom. You will need to connect your network cable to one of these ports and to your gaming console. If you need a network cable to connect your device to the network, please contact the myIT Service Desk at 402-280-1111.
Compatible gaming consoles with the campus network are:
- Xbox 360
- Xbox ONE
- Playstation 3
- Playstation 4
- Apple TV (Will not work wirelessly. Must be connected via network cable.)
- Nintendo Wii / Nintendo Wii U (Will not work wirelessly. Must be connected via network cable at this time.)
*Note: connection speeds will not be as fast as when using a wired network connection.
To connect your device wirelessly, you will need additional help with configurations. To receive assistance:
- Go to mydevices.creighton.edu.
- Log in with your NetID and Blue Password.
- Read and click Accept on the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Select Add and complete the Add Devices form with your information.
If you have questions or concerns contact the myIT Service Desk at x1111 or email email@example.com.