What is identity and access management?
Identity and access management is a tool that helps ensure that the right people and job roles or identities can access the tools they need to do their work.
Where will I find the new AMI?
The new AMI will be located at the same URL, http://ami.creighton.edu .
Will I need to activate my account in the new AMI like I did when I was a new student or employee?
Yes, you will need to active your account by clicking Activate Account on the login page and following the screen prompts.
If I do not activate my account, can I still login to AMI?
No, you will be unable to login until you have completed the Account Activation process.
If I don't activate my account, will my login still work for BlueLine and my email?
Yes, your accounts will continue to work, only your ability to retrieve, set, or change your password in AMI will be affected.
- Directory Services
AMI allows you to look up Creighton community members by name, email address, or (if you are logged in) by NetID. You can also manage some of your own contact information.
- Password Management
AMI provides password management tools for BLUE accounts.
How do I change my contact information?
- If some of the information in your directory listing is incorrect, you can change it simply by logging in to AMI and choosing Update Profile from the Aplications tab.
- You will be able to change your telephone number(s) and other personal information.
How do I change my name?
- Some information, like your name, or your permanent address, cannot be changed in AMI, as it is institutional information that needs to be verified by Human Resources (it gets used for salary, taxes, etc.).
- Faculty/Staff - To change your name, either your preferred first name or your legal name, please Human Resources to facilitate your request.
- Students - To update your preferred first name or change your legal name, call 402-280-4024 or stop by the Registrar's Office.