Creighton provides wired ethernet connections throughout campus. In order to connect to a wired connection on campus you must:
- Have an available network jack in the room you are trying to connect from
- Have a device that has an ethernet port
- Have a compatible cable that will connect your computer to the network jack
- Register your computer in cu-one
- If you have never registered your computer, or if it has expired, you will be prompted to do so when you first open a web browser to connect to the internet.