Need to share a file that is too large to send via email? Or has personally identifiable information in it? JayDrop allows you to send and receive large files quickly and securely. You can create a unique, temporary link for each file you want to send and then share the link via email.
Current students, faculty and staff
To begin using the tool, sign in to jaydrop.creighton.edu using your NetID and BluePassword. For detailed instructions to get started using JayDrop, please reference the following:
- Create a FileDrop link that can be shared securely with any communication tool.
- Allows you to send an email request for a file
- A maximum of 5 files may be processed at a time
- Must use a NetID@creighton.edu email address if the recipient is a Creighton user
- After 7 days, your files will be deleted from JayDrop.
JayDrop is provided free of charge to all CU students, faculty and staff.
How to get it
Current all CU students, faculty, and staff have access to JayDrop by simply logging in with their NetID and BluePassword at jaydrop.creighton.edu.
For help contact the myIT Service Desk
- By Phone: Call 402-280-1111 or 800-329-1011
- By email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online anytime: myIT.creighton.edu
JayDrop may be used to transfer public, private, and confidential information as defined by the Creighton Data Classification Standard. All Creighton students, faculty, and staff are responsible for protecting private and confidential data, including data subject to export control regulations, FERPA, HIPAA, PCI and other pertinent state and federal laws and industry regulations. By using this service, you are responsible for abiding by all applicable laws, regulations, and Creighton University policies and procedures.