Office 365 is a cloud-based email and calendaring service, hosted by Microsoft. Outlook on the web lets you access your Creighton email, calendar, address book, and tasks on any computer with a web browser. You can also use a desktop email client or a mobile device to access your email and calendar.Getting started
* View self-service training documentation here.Features
* 50 GB of active email storage.
* 100 GB of archive email storage. Additional storage is automatically allocated in the "cloud."
* Up to 150 MB of email file storage (25 MB per file attachment).
* Up to 1 TB of file storage in OneDrive. Best practice for PC – Cloud synchronization is to store a few hundred files with a total size of 1 GB.
* Product roadmap: https://products.office.com/en-us/business/office-365-roadmap
* Storage limits: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/exchange-online-limits.aspx
* System requirements: https://products.office.com/en-US/office-system-requirements?ui=en-US&rs...
Learn About New Features