Office 365 is a cloud-based email and calendaring service, hosted by Microsoft. Outlook on the web lets you access your Creighton email, calendar, address book, and tasks on any computer with a web browser. You can also use a desktop email client or a mobile device to access your email and calendar.Getting started
- To use Outlook on the web, the web-based email client for Office 365, open a web browser and go to office365.creighton.edu (Authenticate with your NetID@creighton.edu and BLUE password)
- View self-service training documentation here.
- 50 GB of active email storage.
- 100 GB of archive email storage. Additional storage is automatically allocated in the "cloud."
- Up to 150 MB of email file storage (25 MB per file attachment).
- Up to 1 TB of file storage in OneDrive. Best practice for PC – Cloud synchronization is to store a few hundred files with a total size of 1 GB.
Learn About New Features