Last Updated: 11/7/2018
Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of office automation services and products hosted by Microsoft. It lets you access your Creighton email, calendar, address book, and tasks on any computer with a web browser or a desktop client.
- 50 GB of active email storage.
- 100 GB of archive email storage. Additional storage is automatically allocated in the cloud.
- Up to 150 MB of email file storage (25 MB per file attachment).
- Up to 1 TB of file storage in OneDrive. Best practice for PC – Cloud synchronization is to store a few hundred files with a total size of 1 GB.
- Check storage limits or additional system requirements for more information.
Office 365 is provided for current University affiliates (currently-enrolled students and faculty & staff paid by Creighton) at no charge.
- Currently-enrolled Creighton students and faculty & staff paid by Creighton can use Office 365 with a web browser and download up to 5 copies of Microsoft Office for use on personal computers, tablets, and phones.
- Creighton alumni, contributed-services faculty, emeriti faculty and sponsored guests can use only the web-version of Outlook.
How to get it
To download the desktop version of Office 365 products on your personal computer, tablet or phone go to https://products.office.com/en-us/student?ms.officeurl=getoffice365
- Are there addition fee based products or services associated with Office 365?
Yes. Some services and products require special licensing. Contact the myIT Service Desk if you are interested in using:
- Microsoft Excel - Microsoft Power Query
- Microsoft OneNote - OneNote Class Notebook
- Part of SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft PowerApps
For help contact the myIT Service Desk.
- By Phone: Call 402-280-1111 or 800-329-1011
- By email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online anytime: myIT.creighton.edu