Office 365 is a cloud-based suite of office automation services and products hosted by Microsoft. It lets you access your Creighton email, calendar, address book, and tasks on any computer with a web browser or a desktop client.
- 50 GB of active email storage.
- 100 GB of archive email storage. Additional storage is automatically allocated in the cloud.
- Up to 150 MB of email file storage (25 MB per file attachment).
- Up to 1 TB of file storage in OneDrive. Best practice for PC – Cloud synchronization is to store a few hundred files with a total size of 1 GB.
- Check storage limits or additional system requirements for more information.
Office 365 is provided for current University affiliates (currently-enrolled students and faculty & staff paid by Creighton) at no charge.
- Currently-enrolled Creighton students and faculty & staff paid by Creighton as well as Emeritus faculty can use Office 365 with a web browser and download up to 5 copies of Microsoft Office for use on personal computers, tablets, and phones.
- Creighton alumni, contributed-services faculty, and sponsored guests can use only the web-version of Outlook.
How to get it
To download the desktop version of Office 365 products on your personal computer, tablet or phone go to https://products.office.com/en-us/student?ms.officeurl=getoffice365
- Are there additional fee-based products or services associated with Office 365?
Yes. Some Office 365 apps (services) require special licensing. Contact the myIT Service Desk if you are interested in using:
- Microsoft Excel - Microsoft Power Query
- Microsoft OneNote - OneNote Class Notebook
- Part of SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Flow
- Microsoft Forms
- Microsoft PowerApps
For help contact the myIT Service Desk.
- By Phone: Call 402-280-1111 or 800-329-1011
- By email anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online anytime: myIT.creighton.edu
Last Updated: 4/1/2020