The University Web Team is a customer-focused, innovative, and solution-driven department within the Division of Information Technology and Library Services. The team is made up of experienced web development and programming professionals, and is tasked with overseeing the development of the University's website. It works closely with our University Communications and Marketing Web Strategy team who are responsible for the overall design and scope of the University's official online presence.
- Provide hardware and software infrastructure for the University's website, including implementing major security initiatives
- Provide technical support for web pages housed on the Creighton servers
Web Content Editor Training
- Typo3 training is only available to employees on an as-needed basis. To register and begin your self-paced course, please use this link: https://blueline.instructure.com/enroll/KP7PGE
- Content Management System (CMS) maintenance and support (Typo3, Wordpress and Drupal)
- ADA508 guidelines auditing and corrective actions assistance
- HTML/XHTML validation and corrective actions assistance
If you should experience problems with a web site maintained by the University Web Team, please help us solve it as quickly as possible by providing the following information:
- The exact web address (URL) of the page where the problem occurs
- What type of computer and which browser was used to view the page
- Whether the problem occurred while viewing the page, with editing, or with some other web application
- When the problem was first noticed, if known
Again, to help us best track your problem, email the information to the webteam.