NEST (Nearly Every Student Transaction) is a 24 by 7 self-service web site that allows you access to:
- Registration (add or drop classes, display your class schedule and add your class schedule to your CUmail calendar)
- Student Records (view holds, grades or transcripts)
- Financial Aid (apply, review status, review student loans, and pay your tuition online using a credit card or electronic check).
- Student Accounts (view your account summary, waive yearbook and parking feeds, and sign up for direct deposit).
- Student Health (waive your student Health Insurance and update your immunization records).
- Update your contact information (mailing addresses and emergency contacts).
To access this web site go to the N.E.S.T. and click the Student/Faculty Login. You will need your NetID and BLUE password to login to the system.
Immediately after logging in for the first time, you'll be asked to create a new Personal Identification Number (PIN) and verify it. It will need to have 6 characters that can be alpha, numeric, or a combination. The PIN is case sensitive.
When you are finished with the web site, don't forget to log out using the 'exit' in the upper right corner of the browser.