Web Conferencing Available Now!
BlueCafe (WebEx) to be Discontinued on June 30th
WebEx, the application we at Creighton refer to as BlueCafe, will be retired as of June 30th. During the fall and spring semesters, the Division of Information Technology and Library Services successfully piloted the replacement service, Zoom, with the Creighton campus community. Our pilot participants found Zoom to be easy to use and have better audio / video clarity.
Licensing for all Faculty & Staff includes:
- 100 concurrent meeting participants
- unlimited meeting duration
- 1GB of MP4 cloud recordings
- Cloud Recording Transcripts
Licensing for all Students includes:
- Unlimited one to one meetings
- 40 minute time limit on more than 3 participants
- Recording to the student host's personal computer
Free live training and documentation are available:
- Zoom live training webinars – https://zoom.us/livetraining
- Zoom Help Center – https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Service Desk at 402-280-111.