BlueCafé, Powered by WebEx is Cisco's online, cloud-based conferencing service. BlueCafé allows Web-based conferencing in a collaborative session sharing audio, video, and the desktop. Up to 1000 participants may attend meetings by on their computer, or via iPhone, iPad, and other mobile devices.
- To get started with BlueCafé, Request a Host Account. Host accounts allow you to schedule and run an online meeting and are typically created within 1 or 2 business days of submitting the request.
- See the information below to learn more about WebEx and how to use it.
- When ready, Access BlueCafé at BlueCafe.WebEx.com.
Cisco/WebEx – How to Use WebEx Meetings
(includes 12 very short tutorials and a downloadable quick-start guide)
These are the meeting types that will be available for Creighton:
- Meeting Center – best for collaborative business or committee meetings
- Training Center – best for interactive classes and training sessions
Cisco WebEx University
- Login to BlueCafé with your Host account.
- Click on the desired service; Meeting or Training center
- On the left hand navigation expand the "Support" option
- Click Training
- Click the link to access WebEx U
Contact Technical Support
(Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for current customers only.)
Phone: 1-866-229-3239 (U.S. and Canada Toll-Free)
+1-408-435-7088 (International Toll)