The Division of Information and Technology is responsible for ensuring that students have access to the computing and technology resources needed to support their general academic efforts at Creighton University. Please use the links on this page to get more information about the resources that are available.
I need help with...
AntiVirus and AntiMalware
School of Pharmacy and Health Professions
- Contact Us: 402-280-3037 or 800-325-2830 opt4
- QuestionMark Help Line: 800-409-9359
- Bio Information Center (BIC G13)
- 7:45 AM - 4:15 PM M-F
- Boyne 111
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM M-R
- 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM Friday
- Criss III 155 (Main Desk)
- 7:45 AM - 6:00 PM M-F
- * Closed at 4:30 PM Friday if no Scheduled Exams
- Email: email@example.com